About the exams
Details of the 2-year Exams
Based on the ACM Model Curriculum – Computer Science 2013, Information Systems 2010/2002, and, Information Technology 2008.
- ICCP worked with representatives from the State of INdiana to deliver a Beta Exam for Computing Science 2 year college programs.
ICCP is also working with other community colleges to specify the subjects for two year programs in Information Systems across the country.
Students who score 50% or higher on the exams qualify for the ICCP ISA (Information Science Associate) or CSA (Computer Science Associate) certificate.
$50 per student with a maximum of $2500 per year for up to 100 students. Schools over 100 students pay $20 for each student over 100. (Schools over 200 students pay $15 for each student over 200).
About the reports
- Objective assessments of your student’s performances from each course by learning outcome.
- Comprehensive assessments detailing out how the students performed against the ACM Model Curriculum.
- Kept up to date with industry’s needs and the institutional requirements for reporting.
- Measures student learning outcomes.
- Allows you to measure program outcomes.
- Defensible data to back up your assertions.
- Reports meet the requirements for an outside third party to validate results for accreditation, funding, and accountability purposes.
- Pinpoint strengths and areas for improvement to strengthen your curriculum and teaching strengths.
- Track reports over time to determine students changing behaviors.
- Access to old reports – we keep reports on file.
- All reports are kept confidential and no ranking is ever published.
Reports are inlcuded in the cost per student.